This plugin helps the E-commerce websites to prevent fake Cash on delivery (COD) orders, by collecting an advance payment which authenticates the order and approves it.
An additional Extra fees option can be implemented according to the user requirements.
HOW IT WORKS?
This plug-in is to avoid the risk of Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, by enabling the advance payment option based on the user restriction category can enable or disable the COD option to the customers.
The rules applied on the plugin will try to match the customer inputs and matches the requirements and shows whether the customer is available for COD or not.
For Ex, If a user wants to purchase a 100k worth product, the seller will be bothered about the payment and whether the order is genuine or not, so this plug-in will help to collect a pre advance payment on the COD product so it authenticates the order.
BASIC VERSION FEATURES
- Get Advance Payment option for cash on delivery Orders.
- Advance Payment customization option is based on Amount or Percentage.
- Extra fees collection option is available on COD orders.
- Enable/Disable COD feature.
- Text customization is accessible in the Shortcode terms.
- Timely Updates.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
This Premium Plugin allows you to Restrict,
- Advance Payment Based on Minimum and Maximum Order Amount.
- Create two or more Rules to Cash on Delivery Orders.
- Cash on Delivery orders based on User Roles.
- Cash on Delivery orders based on Available Pin Codes.
- Cash on Delivery orders based on Country.
- Instant Development and Premium Support.
BACK END DEMO
UserName : admin
Password : admin
EverythingWP creates a unique quality WordPress/WooCommerce plug-ins that are easy to use and customize.